Welcome to my weekly bite-sized recital series, released each Friday at Noon on Facebook Premiere. I plan to offer many different styles of pieces on both piano and organ.
You don’t need to listen live; each recital will be archived and listed on this page. Please give a like and leave a comment on Facebook while you’re listening!
Piano Delights of Zez Confrey
- Dizzy Fingers (1923)
- The Greenwich Witch (1921)
Deliberately Slow – Two French Piano Pieces
- Gymnopédie No. 1 (1888) – Erik Satie
- La Plus Que Lente (1910) – Claude Debussy
Chopin Waltzes Op. 64 (Complete)
- Waltz in D-flat Major, Op. 64, No. 1 – Valse du petit chien
- Waltz in C-sharp minor, Op. 64, No. 2
- Waltz in A-flat Major, Op. 64, No. 3
Chopin Waltz in A-flat Major, Op. 34, No. 1