My most recent performances are on my Weekly Acorn page, with a new event premiered each Friday at Noon. A sample of one of these is below.
There are other recent events below you may like, including excerpts from church services and audio-only recordings.
Chopin Waltzes Op. 64 (Complete)
- Waltz in D-flat Major, Op. 64, No. 1 – Valse du petit chien
- Waltz in C-sharp minor, Op. 64, No. 2
- Waltz in A-flat Major, Op. 64, No. 3
This recital, given May 17th, features 8 students who play the best of what they learned this spring semester.
Piano Arrangements by Mark Hayes
- I Wonder As I Wander
- Let There Be Glory and Honor and Praises
- How Beautiful
- Here I Am Lord
- Blest Be the Tie That Binds Us Together
- Prelude – A Solemn Prelude from Cantata No. 21 – J.S. Bach/arr. Biggs
- Postlude – Sur le Rhin, Op. 54, No. 5 – Louis Vierne
I stream live performances on Facebook. You can listen to all of those performances on my archive, which I began on Christmas Eve in 2018. These are as is performances, warts and all, so you can enjoy my playing even if you couldn’t attend in person.
My YouTube channel features curated live performances on piano and organ. These performances are older since I now only post video to Facebook.
I just established a SoundCloud account for audio-only recordings, which is where I do my very best recording. There is not much out there yet, but I intend to add more when I put some late-night recording sessions on the calendar.
If you are a subscriber to my Monthly Newsletter, great news! I release excerpts from new projects just for subscribers. Plus, subscribers get advanced notice on the Weekly Acorn and input into repertoire requests for future concerts.